前往
大廳
主題

Persona 5 Scramble-Counter Strike 中英文翻譯

賈斯汀閔我老公<3 | 2021-02-07 13:19:52 | 巴幣 1020 | 人氣 401

Counter strike
奮起反擊,
Come on, give it your all
來吧,使出渾身解數,

You've come a long way
你已走了這麼長久的路,
But let me just say
但請容我說句,
Faking is not enough, so
自欺欺人這種事情是遠遠不夠的,所以,

Counter strike
絕地反擊吧,
Ain't it all worth fighting for, no?
難道至今種種都不值得你奮力一搏嗎?
Being a device is not what you signed up for
成為一個言聽計從的傀儡可不是你在這的目的,
Welcome back to your own game show!
歡迎回到你的主場秀!

So many melodies deep inside you
你的內心中也潛藏著無數美好旋律,
Listen
聽啊,
Your own rhythm is the one to go for
跟上你心的節奏,
Come on now!
從現在開始,
Dance your own crazy style on and on as you like
無拘無束,舞出屬於你自己的風采,
Ev'ry time     A thin line     No limits     Only new options
每一次、霎時間、無可限制,新的選擇!

(Try to be yourself!)
(試著活出自我!)
Time to listen to your heart
是時候傾聽你的內心了,
Once again ready to start
再次收拾行囊準備出發,
Can't you see what is inside
你自己想要什麼都不曉得嗎?
All alone astray in the night
就好似孤身迷失在黑夜般,

(Acting like you’re right!)
(做出不悔於心的行為)
It's your turn to get it right
現在輪到你來撥雲見天,
Get up now, ready to fight
現在從迷惘中甦醒吧,準備好迎戰,
Bring it on, your counter strike
來吧,你的奮力反擊,
Is the only chance you will get
而這是你唯一逆轉的機會,

(Don’t you dare forget!)
(別忘了引領你至此的膽識)
Oh never forget to show your true colors
永遠別忘了展現出你的真實自我,
Oh never forget to question destiny
永遠別忘了去質疑命運,
You can be more than a puppet
你絕對不只是具傀儡,
You'll never be just a doll
你永遠不會是具玩偶,

Can't you feel
難道你沒感覺到嗎?
The rhythm
那個節奏,
So vivid
這麼的鮮活動人,

Yes you are right
是啊,你是對的,
This is your fight
這是屬於你自己的戰鬥,
Counter strike
奮力反擊,
Time to be your own hero
該是你成為你心目中那個英雄的時候了,

Counter strike
奮起反擊,
Come on, you've seen it all
來吧,你早已看過這一切,

Nothing more to say
無須多言,
Today's a new day
今天又是新的開始,
So won't you at least try, no?
所以你至少會去試試吧?

Counter strike
絕地反擊,
Waiting won't fix it for you though
等待並不能解決你的問題,
Be honest, haven't you learned it the hard way, no?
說真的,你應該從這些慘痛教訓中學到了吧?,

Welcome back to your magic show!
歡迎回到你的魔術秀!

So many beautiful dreams inside you
你內心如此多的美麗夢想,
Listen
聽啊,
You are the one who needs to care for them
你所要做的就只有細心照料它們,
Dream on now!
放膽夢想吧!
With your head in the clouds, left and right, up and down
讓你的腦袋進入雲端,放膽去做,
Honestly     Just break free     Maybe there really are wonders?
不要緊的,放輕鬆,或許這麼做會有驚喜?

(No more irony!)
(不會再有預料之外!)
Time to listen to my heart
是時候傾聽內心,
Oh I'm ready to start
我已經準備好開始了,
I have seen what is inside
我早已知曉內心為何,
No more straying through the night
我再也不會如同黑夜中迷惘般,

(I decide what’s right!)
(由我親手決定什麼是正確的!)
Finally I got it right
終於,我知曉了這就是對的,
I am here, ready to fight
我就在此,準備好戰鬥,
Bring it on, my counter strike
帶來一場,我的絕地反擊,
Will burn down ev'ry foe ahead
將面前的敵人燃燒殆盡,

(I want to dream on!)
(我還想繼續作夢!)
I'll never forget to show my true colors
而我永遠不會忘記活出真正的樣子,
I'll never forget to question destiny
我也不會忘記去質疑命運帶來的種種不公,
I will be more than a puppet
我不會活得像個提線木偶,
I'll never be just a doll
更不會成為誰的玩偶!,

I can feel
我能感受到,
The rhythm
那個節奏,
So vivid
多麼的鮮活動人,

Yes you were right
是啊,你是對的,
This is my fight
這是屬於我的戰鬥,
Counter strike
該是時候絕地反擊了,
Time to get up on my feet
用我的雙腳頑強地再次站起來!

創作回應

貓洛奇
P5S 好讚喔
2021-02-07 14:40:21
賈斯汀閔我老公<3
超讚==
2021-02-07 14:47:29

更多創作