克莉絲汀:
think of me, think of me, fondly,
想想我,深情地想想我,
when we've said goodbye.
當我們已互道再見時,
Remember me once in a while -
惦記著我,就算只有片刻也好,
please promise me you'll try.
答應我,你會嘗試著去做。
When you find that, once agian,
當你再一次發覺,
you long, to take you heart back
and be free -
你渴望將你的內心收回,然後奔向自由,
if you ever find a moment,
當你找到那個片刻,
spare a thought for me...
請把它分享給我。
We never said our love was evergreen,
我們彼此的愛不是永遠一帆風順的,
or as unchanging as the sea -
或像大海一樣永不變化,
but if you can still remember,
但如果你依舊能銘記在心,
stop and think of me ...
停下來,然後好好想想我。
Think of all the things
想想你我之間所有的事情,
we've shared and seen -
我們一起經歷過的種種,
don't think about the things
which might have been ...
不要去想那些我們曾經可能擁有過的
Think of me, think of me waking,
想想我,想想當我沐浴晨光甦醒時,
silent and resigned.
沉默不語且逆來順受,
Imagine me, trying too hard to
想像我,總在試著,
put you from my mind.
將魂牽夢繞的你從心中抹去
Recall those days, look back on
回想起那些日子,那些往日時光,
all those times, think of the things
想想那些時候,我們做的那些白日夢,
we'll never do -
there will never be a day, when
I won't think of you ...
永遠不可能有我不會日思夜想你的一天
勞爾:
Can it be?
是她嗎?
can it be Christine?
真的是克莉絲汀嗎?
Bravo!
太棒了!
What a change!
好極了!
You're really not a bit
妳真的和以前不一樣了..
the gawkish girl that once you were ...
妳曾經是個笨拙的女孩
She may not remember me, but
她或許已經忘記我了,但
I remember her ...
我還記得她..
克莉絲汀:
We never said our love was evergreen,
or as unchanging as the sea -
我們的愛不像大海或小草一樣永不凋零,
but please promise me,
但請答應我,
that sometimes,
you will think of me!
有些時候,你偶爾也會想起我!