上一首
Bring on the Men 《獻上男人》Lucy Meets Jekyll 《 Lucy 初見 Jekyll 》
歌手:Anthony Warlow(Jekyll / Hyde)、Linda Eder(Lucy)粉紅色是Lucy,
紫色是Jekyll我與我的朋友S' not every day me friends and I
不是每天都能遇到像你這樣的紳士'as gents like you just droppin' by
在你離開之前Before you go
你要不要再想想是什麼原因讓你來到這?you'll know just why you came here
關於那點,親愛的,我還有點疑問Of that, my dear, I've little doubt
我還在找尋某樣事物One only has to look about
這裡的遊戲倒是很容易讓人理解It's not too hard to figure out the game here
但我可以感覺到,你有更多地方值得我探尋And yet I sense: there's more to you
你只是在討好我,先生You flatter, sir, you really do
你覺得這樣就會有機會嗎?With half a chance
…你覺得呢?... what would you do?
別問我!Don't ask me!
敬夜晚!敬浪漫!Here's to the night! Here's to romance!
敬那些無懼挑戰的人!To those unafraid of taking a chance!
我已經挑戰得夠多了I think I've taken enough for one day
而我也學到了教訓And I have learned to my cost
當你嘗到了失去
你會發現那並沒有想像中那麼好玩It's not the fun that it might be
once you have lost
噢,真可惜!但你知道的Oh, what a shame! If you only knew
我們可以玩玩遊戲,或做愛做的事the games we could play, the things we could do
但我看你似乎沒那個興致Yet I can see you're not up to the chase
不過,只要你有需要的時候But, if you're ever in need
我就是你需要的女孩,這裡則是你需要的地方I am the girl, and this is the place
那時再來找我吧Come to me
已經很晚了…我該走了It's getting late - I have to go
當你有需要的時候…你永遠不知道什麼時候If any time - you never know
你會需要一位朋友you need a friend
(Jekyll 遞自己的介紹信給 Lucy)
Henry Jekyll 醫生,哈利街46號…你永遠不知道什麼時候…If any time… you never know...
你會需要一位朋友...you need a friend... (she hums)
下一首
How Can I Continue On? 《我該不該繼續?》