Bring Me To Life / Evanescence (伊凡塞斯)
影片/
TsukinoDreams03 英譯/
Je veux abandonner 。 排版/ 丁丁~
How can you see into my eyes like open doors. Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb. 你怎麼能這麼簡單看穿我 帶你進入我的核心 那裡我變得麻木不仁
Without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold. Until you find it there and lead it back home.
沒有靈魂 我的心靈沉睡在冰冷的某處 直到你發現並帶它回家
# [ Wake me up. ] Wake me up inside. [ I can't wake up. ] Wake me up inside.
# [ 喚醒我 ] 喚醒我的內心 [ 我無法醒來 ] 喚醒我的內心
# [ Save me. ] Call my name and save me from the dark. [ Wake me up. ] Bid my blood to run.
# [ 拯救我 ] 呼喚我的名字並從黑暗中拯救我 [ 喚醒我 ] 命令我的血液流動
# [ I can't wake up. ] Before I come undone. [ Save me. ] Save me from the nothing I've become.
# [ 我無法醒來 ] 在我毀滅之前 [ 拯救我 ] 拯救我免於成為虛無
Now that I know what Im without. You cant just leave me.
現在我知道我失去什麼 你不能就這樣離開我
Breathe into me and { make me real } bring me to life.
給我呼吸並 { 讓我真實存在 } 讓我重生 #Repeat
{ Bring me to life. } [ Ive been living a lie..Theres nothing inside. ] { Bring me to life. }
{ 讓我重生 } [ 我活在一個謊言裡 那裡面什麼也沒有 ] { 讓我重生 }
Frozen inside without your touch, without your love, darling. Only you are the life among the dead.
我感到冷若冰霜 若沒有你的撫慰 沒有你的愛 親愛的 在死亡中 只有你是生存的意義
[ All of this I, I cant believe I couldnt see. Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me. ]
[ 現在的我 無法相信我看不見 一直在黑暗中 但你就在我面前 ]
Ive been sleeping a thousand years it seems. Got to open my eyes to everything.
我像是已沉睡千年 必須醒來面對全世界
[ Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul. ] { Dont let me die here. } ( You must be sacrificed. )
[ 不能思考 無法言語 沒有靈魂 ] { 別讓我死在這裡 } ( 你必須犧牲 )
Bring me to life.
讓我重生 #Repeat
{ Bring me to life. } [ Ive been living a lie. Theres nothing inside. ] Bring me to life.
{ 讓我重生 } [ 我活在一個謊言裡 那裡面什麼也沒有 ] 讓我重生
影片/ Marshmall0w18