1 GP
虹彩六號ELA語音不負責任翻譯
作者:橘紅花花領帶│2019-05-29 17:52:54│巴幣:2│人氣:766
聽起來有夠爆氣的ELA,就是這樣才喜歡她的語音!
放幾張正常的照片,不然封面太papa kakaka
Operator Video (Polish)
- "To brutalny, niebezpieczny świat. Ale znalazłam swoją drogę. Chaos jest moim domem, a upewnię się, że nigdy go nie unikniesz."
- 這是個殘酷又危險的世界,但我找到我生存的手段。混沌所在之地便是我的居所,而我會確保你永遠無法逃離我。
Spawning
- "Do me a favor, don't talk to me." 幫我個忙,別跟我說話。
- "So, you're a big shot huh?" 你就是他們所謂的”大人物” hmm…
- "Stay away from Zo." 離索菲亞遠一點
- "A tooth for a tooth." 以牙還牙
- "All's fair in family and war." 一切都是公平的,家庭生活也好亦或是戰場上。
- "An eye for an eye." 以眼還眼
- "Can't believe I envied you." 難以置信我曾忌妒妳。
- "Did you think it would be easy?" 妳以為這會很簡單?
- "Don't make me punch you." 別逼我揍妳。
- "Don't push me." 別催我。
- "Don't want to talk about it." 我不想聊那件事。
- "Eat it." 去死吧。
- "Family life doesn't suit you." 家庭生活不適合妳。
- "Family life slowing you down?" 家庭成了妳的拖油瓶了?
- "Family life is slowing you down?" 家庭生活拖累妳了嗎?
- "Get lost." 快滾開。
- "Getting on my nerves." 妳真的讓我感到厭煩。
- "How do you like me now?" 對現在的我有沒有幾句話要說?
- "How you like me now?" 妳覺得現在的我夠格嗎?
- "How does losing feel?" 失敗的感覺嘗起來如何?
- "I'm all grown up now, Zo." 我已經長大了,索菲亞。
- "I can protect my own now." 我可以自己保護自己了。
- "I don't need you anymore." 我再也不需要妳了。
- "I don't need you." 我不需要妳。
- "I don't want to hear it." 我不想聽妳說這個。
- "I know all your moves." 妳的套路我一清二楚。
- "I know it's you." 我知道那是妳,索菲亞。
- "I like you." 我中意妳。
- "I swear to God." 我向天發誓。
- "I was here." 我曾在這
- "I win." 我贏了。
- "I won't make it easy for you." 我不會對妳放水的。
- "I'll be there all week, darling." 我會在這等妳等到我死,親愛的。
- "I'll make you regret this." 我會讓妳後悔這樣做的。
- "Piss off." 滾開。
- "Piss off, Zo." 給我滾,索菲亞。
- "Really, Zo?" 索菲亞,妳認真的?
- "So, you're a big shot huh?" 妳就是他們所謂的”大人物” hmm
- "That was embarrassing." 這真是有夠尷尬的。
Placing Grzmot Mine
- "Adding mine." 放置地雷。
- "Flying out." 投出地雷。
- "Gumming it." 黏著吧。
- "Here's a Forgive-me-not." 這會讓妳頭暈目眩。
- "Here's a memento." 這會提醒我妳的到來。
- "Here's a treat." 這是個見面禮。
- "Mine flying out." 地雷丟出去了。
- "No time to waste." 沒時間拖拖拉拉了。
- "Stick around." 黏在這。
- "Sticking it." 黏著吧。
- "That will slow them down." 這會拖慢他們的腳步。
- "This will be fun." 這會很有趣的。
- "Tossing it." 丟出地雷。
- "Secured the wall." 牆面加固完成。
- "Wall secure." 牆面加固完成。
Reloading
Reviving
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=4409261
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利