創作內容

5 GP

While She Sleeps - Silence Speaks 中文翻譯

作者:琳琳│2018-05-14 22:40:54│巴幣:10│人氣:833

Where is your heart?
你還願意嗎
Can we beat this if we all
我們全力以赴,我們能擊敗這個嗎
Tear the borders break the walls
撕碎邊界,擊穿牆壁
Together as one
合而為一
The cruel hand of a faithless destiny that never sleeps
不確定的殘酷命運永不停歇
The guiltless restraints assured by deceit, are we free?
無罪卻被束縛是一場無庸置疑的騙局,我們真的自由嗎
Are we all alone?
我們都是孤獨的嗎
If you’re gonna accuse me of pouring too much salt in the wound
如果你指責我在傷口上撒鹽
We have just proved that they can pollute our heads with the news
我們才剛證明,他們能用那些資訊污染我們的思想
They will manipulate the masses again
他們會再次操弄群眾
If you’re gonna accuse me of telling you what you already knew
如果你指責我只告訴你已經知道的
It’s the same song sung with a different truth
這是首相同的歌,但傳遞著不同的事實
And all of us forget it cause our head’s inside the noose
而且我們全都遺忘了,他是怎麼套住我們的咽喉
They will manipulate the masses again, yeah we won’t forget it
他們會再次操弄群眾,我們不會再次忘記
You better pray for absolution
你最好祈求你能被赦免
You can change but you can’t deny
你能改變但你無法否認
A new wave in a terror nation
在這恐怖的國度將有一波新的挑戰
Why do we ignore the warning signs?
我們為何總是忽視警訊
Board it up, the borders are shut
堵上木板,補上牆壁的缺口
The blood of the innocent is under the rug
無辜的人鮮紅的血被藏在地毯下
White lies in a world corrupt
善意的謊言被這世界腐化
Are we too blind to see through honest eyes?
我們是不是太過盲目,而無法看見真誠的眼神
War will cease when we refuse to fight
當我們不抵抗,戰火不會停息

Hope widows, shattered windows
寡婦的希望如破碎的窗戶
Restriction without effect
無用的限制
Dead lines in silhouettes
截止日的剪影
Why do we ignore the warning signs
我們為何總是忽視警訊
Cold calls to derelict homes
寒風吹襲被遺棄的住所
Needles at the side of the road
指針標示著道路的另一端
Wires and liars like thorns that won’t let go
絆線和騙子像荊棘般阻擋的去路
Are we too blind to see through honest eyes?
我們是不是太過盲目,而無法看見真誠的眼神
War will cease when we refuse to fight
當我們不抵抗,戰火不會停息
Tell me where is your heart?
告訴我你還有意願嗎
I think the silence speaks volumes
腦中響起靜默之聲
Now we march to our drums
現在我們伴隨鼓聲行進
They’re only singing what they want to be sung
他們只歌頌著他們想傳遞的
Hate’s become the new anthem
憎恨是下首聖歌
How could you? When did our veins run numb?
你怎麼能?我們的血管何時麻木了
We treat our species like a fucking flood
我們對待同類就像他媽的洪水
Hate’s becoming our new anthem
憎恨成為新的聖歌
The longer I live, I learn that we don’t belong
我們活得越久,越明白我們不屬於這裡
We’ve taken more than we can give
被奪走的超越我能給予的
And you’d do better on your own
然而你一個人能做得更好
Are we all alone?
我們是否都是孤獨的
Tear the borders break the walls
撕碎邊界,擊穿牆壁
Take us back to when we’re all together as one
當我們團結在一起就能奪回自我
Taught to love, born to live and let go
教導如何愛,活出自己和學會放手


今天太忙差一點開天窗,希望能保持每天最少更新一首歌
最後一樣有錯誤歡迎指正
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=3989075
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

留言共 1 篇留言

小羅 ♪
這讓我想到了 Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas 這個日本樂團[e7]

05-15 00:17

琳琳
他們都是core團 但Las Vegas比較像是電扣團,而且你怎麼知道我下首要翻譯他們的歌呢XD05-15 01:31
琳琳
還有我剛才才發現原來創作能GP啊,謝謝你的GP唷05-15 01:32
我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

5喜歡★Alstreim 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:The Ghost In... 後一篇:Fear and Loa...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

d88931122所有巴友
歡迎諸君來參觀老僧的小屋,內含Steam與Google Play遊戲、3D角色模組、Line貼圖看更多我要大聲說35分前


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】