創作內容

2 GP

永遠都要心跳跳 中文字幕影片

作者:金針菇Flammulina│2018-02-25 17:37:40│贊助:12│人氣:389
翻譯只是我的興趣,很喜歡DDLC,
加上這首好聽(? 就翻下去了

字幕由 鹽巴WCST 製作
中文由 金針菇火鍋料 翻譯

(字幕打Leanne Chin是FB名,我跟字幕製作者是用FB溝通的030)

Doki Doki Forever 永遠都要心跳跳

[Sayori紗世理]
Hey, Hey
嘿,嘿
My heart's beating when I'm hanging out with you
我的心跳不停當我和你在一起
Why does my heartache?
為什麼我感到心痛?
When I hear you feel the same way too...
因為你也有一樣的感覺...
(hehehe)
(嘻嘻嘻)

[Natsuki夏樹]
Just like a Sundae
就像杯甜聖代
It's sweet everytime I teach you Something new
當我教你新事物時都如此甜蜜
Is this by chance?
這是靠物競?
Or fate?
或天擇?
Whenever it's just me and you?
不論何時只要我和你
(uhhh don't get the wrong idea!)
(呃你想到哪去啦!)

[Yuri優理]
When we touch,it'll never be enough
當我們相遇,便永無法滿足...

[Sayori紗世理]
Is it way too much?
是不是對你太沉重?
If you had to choose just one of us?
如果你只能在我們之中挑一個?

[Natsuki夏樹]
Tell me, tell me please
請你告訴我
Is this what I think or is it just me?
這是我的理想 抑或是真實?
Don't wake me up from this sweet little dream
別把我從這美夢叫醒
Where we'll be together forever
在這裡 我們能在一起 到永遠
We're never gonna be apart
我們絕對不會被分開

[Sayori紗世理]
Will it be okay?
這樣可以嗎?
If I express my love for you this way?
若是我這樣表達我的愛?
No matter what you do or what you say.
不管你說了或做了什麼
Where we'll be together forever
我們將牽起手 到盡頭
We're never gonna be apart
都絕對不會放開

[Monika莫妮卡]
We're never gonna be apart.
我們永遠都不會分開

[Yuri優理]
Hey, Hey
嘿,嘿
When I'm next to you,
當我在你身旁
I don't know what to do...
便感到不知所措...
Why does it feel so great
為什麼這感覺這麼美好
When our eyes meet out of the blue?
因我們對上的雙眼沒有煩憂
(I am sorry I said too much)
(對不起我說了奇怪的話)
(這句字幕沒有上上去,是因為當初給鹽巴大的字幕檔沒有打上這句...)

[Sayori紗世理] I really love
我很喜歡─

[Monika莫妮卡]
the way
你那種
You write even when you don't have a clue
無頭緒卻仍繼續的寫作方法
I wanna hear you say
我想聽到你證明
This love that I am feeling is true
我所感覺到的愛是真實的

[Natsuki夏樹]
Tasty love something I want more of
那種美味的愛我會想要更多

[Yuri優理]
Will it make the cut?
這會留下傷痕嗎?
If you had to choose just one of us?
一旦你只能選擇我們之中的一個?

[Monika莫妮卡]
Shall I leave you be?
我該放手嗎?
Is it love if I can set you free?
放你自由才算是愛嗎?
But even if it's not reality
但就算這並非現實
Let's be together forever
就讓我們在一起 至死去
We're never gonna be apart
看見終焉也不分離

[Yuri優理]
How can I convey
該如何傾訴
My love for you before they fly away?
我對你的情感在他們離去之前?
I think about it all day, everyday.
日復一日的不停思考著
(WILL YOU LOVE ME?)
(你會愛我嗎?)

[Monika莫妮卡]
We'll be together forever
我們將在一起 到永遠
We're never gonna be apart
再也不會與你分開
One by one they only fall apart
一個接一個 他們崩解成為碎片
Can it be undone?
能夠回復嗎?
Why can't I just be the one for once?
為什麼我就是沒有機會成為那一人?

[Sayori紗世理]
We'll be together forever
我們將在一起 到永遠
We're never gonna be apart
我們絕對不會再分開

[Monika莫妮卡]
Maybe we'll never be together,
也許我們注定無法一起
but forever you’ll be in my heart
但是你會永遠存於我心中
========================

引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=3900892
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

同標籤作品搜尋:DDLC|心跳文學部|Doki Doki Litureclub

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

2喜歡★Star1 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

後一篇:【翻譯】Frailty弱...

追蹤私訊

作品資料夾

kelly209218優質外約
謝那母雞 好的基因 男孩們用得開心看更多我要大聲說1小時前


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】