Where was I walk into it was under the starry sky. 我在滿天繁星下到達這裡
Where were you walk into it was a long long way.
而你在漫漫長路中到達這裡
We were given many things love and hope, also pain.
我們都在旅途中被賦予了很多事物,愛與希望,但同時也有痛苦
I believe, all things, were treasures to us. So, don't be afraid to leave here.
不過我相信,這一切,都是贈予我們的寶物,所以,請不要害怕離別
We will say goodbye, but we know, that there is another side.
我們總一天會說再見,不過我們都知道,你只不過是前往了門的彼端而已
We will keep promise, don't you know? The true meaning is see you again.
我們會遵守諾言,你不知道嗎?我是指總有一天我會與你再度相見
So over the Gate.
所以,跨越那扇門吧
We met just for a word,
我們只因一個誓言而遇見
It's so easy, but so hard.
那很簡單,但也很困難
Can you say, you can go places you haven't been seen?
你能相信自己,將會到達從未見過的新世界嗎?
I believe, come with me.
我相信你,所以跟我來吧
So over the Gate.
只要跨越那扇門
You find a truth.
你就能找到真相
So say goodbye.
所以,再見了