創作內容

1 GP

Lukas Graham - 7Years(中文翻譯)

作者:CC479172│2016-06-28 00:31:27│巴幣:2│人氣:181


Once I was seven years old, my mama told me
當我七歲時,媽媽告訴我
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
去交一些朋友,不然你會很寂寞
Once I was seven years old.
在我七歲的時候。。。。。。


It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger.
世界很廣大,人類卻以為自己站在頂點
Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker.
一起挑戰極限會學習的更快
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
十一歲的時候有在抽大麻,喝烈酒
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure
但家境不算富裕得找份工作

Once I was eleven years old, my daddy told me
當我十一歲的時候,我老爸告訴我
Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely.
去找一個老婆不然你會很寂寞
Once I was eleven years old.
在我十一歲的時候。。。。。。

I always had that dream like my daddy before me
一直有個夢想就像我老爸年輕時
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
於是我開始寫歌和描述故事
Something about the glory, just always seemed to bore me
我從不稀罕名譽兩字
Cause only those I really love will ever really know me
因為真的愛我的人便會了解我

Once I was twenty years old, my story got told
當我二十歲的時候,我的事跡被發揚
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely.
而在朝陽之前,人生總是孤寂苦悶
Once I was twenty years old.
在我二十歲的時候。。。。。。

I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure.
只需放眼在成功之處,不必顧慮失敗
Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major.
因為我知道即使微小的聲音也能非同凡響
I got my boys with me atleast those in favor
在我的路上,有志同道合的朋友
And if we don't meet before I leave, I hope I'll see you later.
如果我沒碰見過你,那我希望將會遇見你

Once I was twenty years old, my story got told
當我二十歲的時候,我的事跡被發揚
I was writing about everything I saw before me
我在描述過去所發生的一點一滴
Once I was twenty years old
在我二十歲的時候。。。。。。

Soon we'll be 30 years old, our songs have been sold
很快我們就三十歲了,那時我們的歌曲已為人所知
We've traveled around the world and we're still roaming.
我會一直環遊和探索世界
Soon we'll be 30 years old.
很快我們就三十歲了。。。。。。

I'm still learning about life
我仍然在學習何為生命
My woman brought children for me
而妻子則為我帶來兒女
So I can sing them all my songs
這使我能對他們高歌
And I can tell them stories
也能對他們訴說故事
most of my boys are with me
很多兄弟和我一起
Some are still out seeking glory
有些仍然在尋找榮耀
And some I had to leave behind
而有些我卻要捨棄你們
My brother I'm still sorry
只想對你說:「兄弟,我很抱歉」

Soon I'll be 60 years old, my daddy got 61
很快我便六十歲,我的父親還是六十一歲
Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
把過去銘記在心使你生活更好
I made the man so happy when I wrote a letter once
當我寫信回家時爸爸非常高興

I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month
我希望我的兒孫時常回來探望我
Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold
很快我便六十歲了,我會覺得世界會變的冷冰
Or will I have a lot of children who can bore me
還是我會兒孫滿堂呢
Soon I'll be 60 years old
很快我便六十歲了。。。。。。


Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold
很快我便六十歲,我是否覺得世界變的冷冰
Or will I have a lot of children who can bore me
或是變的兒孫滿堂
Soon I'll be 60 years old
很快我便六十歲。。。。。。


Once I was seven years old, my mama told me
當我七歲的時候,我媽媽告訴我
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
去交一些朋友,不然你會很寂寞
Once I was seven years old.
在我七歲的時候。。。。。。


Once I was seven years old
在我七歲的時候。。。。。。
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=3236203
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

1喜歡★bolove5200 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:~~~closed~~~...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

happy545午安阿~~
歡迎大家來看看纏繞畫,如果喜歡歡迎私底下跟ˇ我說喔~。看更多我要大聲說12分前


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】