創作內容

5 GP

【Frozen】For the first time in forever(Reprise)

作者:尹風│2014-02-09 00:38:35│贊助:10│人氣:776



(Anna)

You don’t have to protect me
你不需要在保護我了

I’m not afraid
我一點也不害怕

Please don’t shut me out again
拜託別再把我拒於門外

Please don't slam the door
拜託不要關上門

You don't have to keep your distance anymore
你不需要再遠離我了

'Cause for the first time in forever
因為這是史上第一次

I finally understand
我終於了解了

For the first time in forever
史上第一次

We can fix this hand in hand
我們可以攜手回復這一切

We can head down this mountain together
我們可以一起離開這座山林

You don't have to live in fear
你不用在生活於恐懼之中

'Cause for the first time in forever
因為這是史上第一次

I will be right here
我會在你身邊

 

(Elsa)

Anna, please go back home
安娜  請回去吧

Your life awaits
你的生活在等著你呢

Go enjoy the sun
享受陽光

And open up the gates
讓大門敞開

 

(Anna)

Yeah, but...
是 不過...

 

(Elsa)

I know you mean well
我知道你是好意

But leave me be
但讓我自己一人吧

Yes, I'm alone but I'm alone and free
沒錯我孤單一人但我雖孤單卻也自由

Just stay away and you'll be safe from me
離我遠一點  這樣才能保護你的安全

 

(Anna)

Actually, we're not
其實  我們並不安全

 

(Elsa)

What do you mean you're not?
你們並不安全是什麼意思?

 

(Anna)

I get the feeling you don't know
我想有件事你並不知道

 

(Elsa)

What do I not know?
什麼是我不知道


(Anna)

Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow
艾倫戴爾王國被埋在很深很深  很深  很深的雪堆裡

 

(Elsa)

What!?
什麼!?

 

(Anna)

You’ve kind of set off an eternal winter everywhere
你讓永恆的冬天覆蓋了每個地方

 

(Elsa)

Everywhere?
每個地方?

 

(Anna)

Well, it’s OK.
喔這沒關係的

You can just unfreeze it
你只要讓一切解凍就好了

 

(Elsa)

No, I can’t.
不  我沒有辦法

I…I don’t know how!
我  我不知道該怎麼控制

 

(Anna)

Sure you can!
你當然有辦法

I know you can!
我知道你可以的

'Cause for the first time in forever
因為這是史上第一次

 

(Elsa)

I'm such a fool
我真是愚蠢

I can't be free
我不該自由的

 

(Anna)

You don't have to be afraid
你不需要再害怕

 

(Elsa)

No escape from the storm inside of me
沒有出口能夠逃離這場包圍的風暴

 

(Anna)

We can work this out together
我們可以一起解決

 

(Elsa)

I can't control the curse
我無法控制這個詛咒

 

(Anna)

We'll reverse the storm you've made
我們會一起逆轉這場風暴

 

(Elsa)

Anna, please, you'll only make it worse
安娜拜託  你只是讓一切更糟糕

 

(Anna)

Don't panic
別驚慌

 

(Elsa)

There's so much fear
充滿了恐懼

 

(Anna)

We'll make the sun shine bright
我們會讓陽光照耀大地

 

(Elsa)

You're not safe here
你在這裡並不安全

 

(Anna)

We can face this thing together
我們可以一起面對

We can change this winter weather
我們可以改變這寒酷的冬天

And everything will be all right
而一切都會沒事的

 

(Elsa)

I can't!
我沒辦法!
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=2338617
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

同標籤作品搜尋:Frozen|冰雪奇緣|Anna|安娜|For the First Time In Forever|Elsa|艾莎

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

5喜歡★t0907 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:【Frozen】For ... 後一篇:該死巴哈快開轉換種族啊混...

追蹤私訊

作品資料夾

s0800880842大家
看更多我要大聲說昨天21:04


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】