創作內容

8 GP

地球冒險2-對話翻譯 (1)

作者:J假面│2013-08-02 23:56:37│巴幣:214│人氣:2031

     MOTHER 2是一款經典遊戲,製作人為糸井重里,曾經有參與過龍貓和螢火蟲之墓的動畫製作,這位先生多才多藝,詳細可以上wiki查詢,不過這系列到3代就完結了,製作人老早就放話說不會再有4代,這倒是蠻可惜的,比起現在一堆3D遊戲,有時候真覺得還是2D玩起來會單純些。


  系列發售時間

名稱 發售年 主機 語言
MOTHER 1989 FC
MOTHER 2
EARTH BOUND
1994
1995
SFC
MOTHER 1+2 2003 GBA
MOTHER 3 2006 GBA
MOTHER 2 2013 WiiU 下載版

    地球冒險2在1994年代中算是很奇特的冒險RPG,當時RPG大部分都是奇幻世界,魔王與勇者的RPG居多,DQ和FF系列應該是最多人知道的,比較另類的印象中是LIVE A LIVE (狂飆騎士),地球冒險2算是幻想與現實的混種,魔法變成超能力,補品和交通工具則是日常生活中看的到的。


魔王與勇者


我能理解!

    以現在的眼光看起來,很難想像這款遊戲會有許多人愛戴,但對於老一輩玩家來說,在當時是不可多得的好遊戲,個人那時看不懂日文還是玩的很高興,不過後來就卡關了XD,在任天堂大亂鬥中,也會看到主角尼斯,戴著棒球帽拿球棍的少年,來源就是地球冒險2。


紅色圈圈的就是囉,3代主角也有呦!

    遊戲內的建築物及場景繪製及劇情演出,以當時的技術來說算是很精彩了,BGM數量也是屬一屬二,有興趣可以聽聽。


    最近無聊突然想回味一下,但日文又沒好到可以完全看的懂,所以找了海外英文的ROM來玩,順便練練翻譯,邊翻邊玩才發現,我英文好爛呀!!!(抱頭在地上滾),好吧,老子跟你拼了,用模擬器的錄影功能,龜速翻譯對話…其實還蠻有趣的XD
 
對岸有人翻譯過劇情對話,有興趣可以去找來看看,漢化版遊戲則只有MOTHER 3


===============================分隔線===============================


EARTH BOUND
THE WAR AGAINST GIYGAS !
地球冒險-基格的逆襲
(因為是海外英文版本,遊戲名跟日版不一樣)


主角-Ness (尼斯)
女角-Paula (寶拉)
同伴1-Jeff (傑夫)
同伴2-Poo (普)
狗-King (金)
Favorite food : Cake
Coolest thing : Gifts
(名字就用預設了)

深夜的小鎮

The year is 199x
199x年代

Onett,a small town in Eagleand
一個在英格蘭特的小鎮-歐內特

山下的住屋
Ness’s house
尼斯的家

熟睡中的尼斯,聽到一陣巨大的碰撞聲

穿著睡衣的尼斯起身到妹妹Tracy(崔西)的房間
 
Tracy(崔西)
Hey, bro. Did the sound wake you up?
嘿,哥哥。你被聲音吵醒了嗎?
Were you freaked out?
你有被嚇到嗎?
 
調查房間的禮盒
得到Cracked bat (破球棒)
(妹妹房間放根破球棒做啥!?)
 
下樓看到媽媽
 
媽媽
What was that noise?
那是什麼噪音?
Ness,you don’t seem scared.
尼斯,你似乎不害怕。
Are you nuts?
你神經有問題嗎?
(…除非對方跟你很熟不然用這句應該會被打XD)
And now you want to go check it out?...oh…okay.
還有你想要出去確認一下?喔…好吧。
You’ll sneak out of your room anyway, even if I asked you not to.
就算我跟你說不要去,你也會用其他方法溜出你的房間吧。
At least change out of your jammies before you go.
至少在你出發前先換掉你的睡衣。
(尼斯她媽還真放心讓他出去夜遊,獨立自主從小做起)
 
尼斯換掉睡衣,整裝出發
 
路人大叔
I want to return home,but the road is closed.
我想回家但是路被封鎖了。
People are taking this meteorite situation too seriously!
大家對於隕石墜落的地點十分的不安!
 
封鎖路口警察A
Onett police are infamous for closing roads if something is going on.
如果某些事情繼續下去,歐內特的警察會因為封鎖道路而臭名昭彰。
We are going for the world record.
我們將會成為世界紀錄。
 
封鎖路口警察B
Don’t panic! Lt’s just a…what?!...meteorite that…who?!...fell.
不用慌張!這只是一個…什麼!?...流星 那是…誰?...墜落。
I just wanna… what?!...go home…
我只是想要…什麼!?...回家…
 
金髮路人
Did you hear the big bang?
你有聽到很大的碰碰聲嗎?
I think a meteorite landed nearby.
我想隕石掉在附近。
I want to be the first to see it. Okay?
我想第一個看到流星。OK?
I am going to try to be the first to get there…
我會試著第一個到達那邊…
 
隔壁鄰居Picky(畢奇)
Oh, hi
喔,嗨。
Pokey, my brother , ran out of here to chase after a police car.
我的哥哥,波奇,追在一輛警車後面跑出去了。
He said “Picky,you should stay home” So i’m home watching our house.
他說: 畢奇,你應該留在家裡,所以我在家裡看著我們的房子。
Mom and Dad are n’t home yet. They went out to an elegant restaurant.
媽媽和爸爸還沒有到家。他們去了一間高級餐廳。
 
路上警察A
Don’t you know what time it is ?! Get yer butt home, pronto!
你知道現在是什麼時候嗎?馬上給我滾回家!
(外國警察講話大概都很粗吧=.=b)
 
路上警察B
A meteorite has landed, the Sharks are running wild in town,
有一顆隕石墜落、鯊魚幫從野外跑回了鎮裡。
you kids are wandering around, and, I’m hungry…
您的孩子在外遊蕩,還有我餓了…
I hate my job!
我恨這份工作!
 
路上警察C
It’s dangerous to go to the hilltop.
去山頂是很危險的
Even if I advise you not to go, it won’t stop you, will it?
就算我勸你不要去也不能阻止你,不是嗎?
 
路上警察D
Hey, you! Don’t you know what time it is?
嘿,就是你!你不知道現在是什麼時候嗎?
 
路途中禮盒得到Bread roll (捲心蛋糕)
 
Lier X. Agerate  騙子X 艾格瑞
Hey Ness, hiya buddy!
嘿!尼斯,你好,老弟!
A meteorite fell down and went boom! It was a real mess for a while.
有顆流星掉下來還發出爆炸聲!有一會真的很混亂。
I was fine because I always eat garlic and work out to help make my body stronger.
我還好,因為我總是吃大蒜和在外勞動,這使我的身體變的很強壯。
However, the weaker citizens probably fainted.
不過那些軟腳蝦市民們大概暈倒了。
I also want to tell you…whoops!
我也想告訴你…喔!
I almost told you about my…
我幾乎告訴你關於我的…
Uh, by the way Ness, did you check my billboard?
嗯,順便提一下,尼斯,你可以檢查一下我的廣告牌嗎?
I wrote the message myself.
我自己寫了一些訊息。
That’s my real job, you know… I’m a billboard guy.
現在這才是我真正的工作…我是一個廣告人。
Why don’t you check out my work?
你不如檢視一下我的工作?
 
看板
Treasure Hunter! This is Lier X. Agerate’s house!
寶藏獵人!騙子X 艾格瑞的家!
 
路上警察E
That meteorite looks different than usual.
那個流星看起來跟平常不一樣。
It’s strange and marvelous…as well as mysterious…
既奇怪又不可思議而且神祕…
Ooooo!...
喔…!
 
到達山頂發現路一樣被封了

山頂封鎖線-警察F
Clear out. Get out of my way.
走開。滾開。
Clear out. Get out of my way.
走開。滾開。
Clear out. Get out of my way.
走開。滾開。
Clear out. Of way out get my
走開。開滾
Whoops, my mistake…
呃,講錯了…
I mean “get out of my way!”
我是說滾開!

山頂封鎖線-警察G
Nice timing, Ness. Will you do somethingabout Pokey?
尼斯,你來的真是時候。你可以幫我搞定波奇嗎?
He’s driving me nuts. Are you two friends?
他搞的我快發瘋了。你們不是朋友嗎?
Yes  No
Yes
And you live in the house next to his… Isee…
還有你住在他家附近…我知道的…
No
不是
You’re not friends, but are n’t you neighbors?
你不是他朋友,但你不是他鄰居嗎?
C’mon, help me out here!
拜託,幫我把他帶走!
 
山頂封鎖線-警察H
Shh. Shh!
噓,安靜!
 
Pokey(波奇)
Hey, NESS.
嘿,尼斯。
Don’t be rubberneck in’. You’re getting’ in the cops, oops…
別東張西望。你會被警察抓走,唉呦…
I mean officer’s way!
我是指警察通常會這樣做!
You can go home now.
你現在可以回家了。
Tomorrow I, Pokey, will tell you more about the strange meteorite.
明天我波奇將會告訴你許多關於這顆奇怪隕石的事情。
I’m fine here, but you’re bugging the officers!
我在這裡很好,但是你打擾到警察了!
 
下山回家看到媽媽在門口等待
媽媽
Welcome home, Ness.
尼斯歡迎回家。
It’s not necessary to talk about it tonight.     
今晚先不用討論經過。
It’s late, scoot off to bed now.
很晚了,現在快去睡覺吧。
Yes   No
 
Later that night…
後半夜
 
妹妹
Someone’s knocking at the door. What an annoying knock!
有人在敲門。好煩人的敲門聲!
 
媽媽
My land! Who could be knocking at the door at this time of night?
天呀!大半夜的是誰在敲門?
Would you answer it?
你可以去看看是誰嗎?
 
還沒去開門波奇就撞門進來了
(這門鎖肯定是便宜貨…)
 
波奇
Hey! L-L-Listen to what I’ve got to say!
嘿!聽…聽…聽好我要說的話!
When I took Picky to the place where the meteorite landed…
當我帶著畢奇去隕石掉落的地方時…
Oh! Good evening ma’am.
喔!太太晚上好。
You’re looking lovely as usual. “snicker”
您跟平常看起來一樣漂亮。(偷笑)
Anyway, as I was saying,
The police that were guarding the meteoritelanding left suddenly to deal
with Sharks.
不管怎樣,就像我說的,當警察留下來看守隕石時,突然將隕石交易給鯊魚幫。
You know the Sharks, they’re the localruffians, and they were really
going wild. Suddenly, I noticed that Picky was gone.
你知道鯊魚幫的,他們是一群在地流氓,還有他們確實去了郊外,突然間我注意到畢奇不見了。
I blame the cops… it certainly wasn’t myfault at all.
都是警察不好…這確實完全不是我的錯。
When my dad gets back, I know I’m gonna getit…
在我爹地回來前,我知道我要找到他…
You’re my bestest friend. Won’t YOU help mefind Picky?
你是我最要好的朋友。你會幫我找到畢奇吧?
Yes NO
Yes
Ok, good buddy! Let’s blow this popsiclestand.
好,好兄弟!在還沒出事前我們快走吧。
 
(Let’s blow this popsicle stand…這句話的由來可能來自於美國早期冰棒攤的冷凍氣體含有毒性,洩漏時容易造成意外,所以在冰棒攤爆炸前快離開意味著:在什麼壞事發生之前,我們快走吧。)
 
(照字面看的話,一開始看成把來把冰棒吹直…blow應當做blow up 爆炸…誤會大了!)
 
Before we go, why don’t you say “goodbye”toyour mom.
在我們去前,你為何不對你媽媽說聲再見。
(有人出門前會跟你老媽說再見嗎…)
Don’t you agree, ma’am?
太太,您不同意嗎?
 
媽媽
I know that the dog is unreliable, but youshould take King along.
我知道那隻狗不大可靠,但你應該帶著金一起去。
The Cracked Bat in Tracy’s room could helpout at a time like this…
破球棒在崔西的房間,在外面時很有用,就像這個時候…
(就被打的應該是波奇他爸,這邊就兩戶人家,加上尼斯他老爸長期不在家,波奇他爸想要玩弄人妻反被打,因此球棒就破了,我猜啦XD)
No matter what anyone says, you’re acourageous, strong boy.
無論誰說了什麼,你都是一個勇敢強壯的男孩。
You’re my very own natural born fight…You’ll go far…
你是我努力自然生下來的…你將會很有成就…
Remember to “Go for it”
記得要加油!
But, I think you should change out of your jammies before you leave.
但是在離開前,我想你應該換掉睡衣再出去。
 
上樓換掉睡衣後下樓
 
妹妹
I’ll do everything I can to help you! Good luck on your adventure.
我可以做任何事,我可以幫你!祝你好運。
You might get hungry along the way, so hereis a Cookie.
你在路上可能會餓,所以這邊有個蛋糕。
(Ness got the Cookie.)
尼斯得到蛋糕。
You can also leave anything you don’t needwith me.
你也可以將你不需要的東西留下來給我。
Do you want me tohang on to something?     
你有要保管什麼東西嗎?
Yes No
NO
Be careful!
要小心!
 
媽媽
Yeah, sure, you’re cool!
嗯,你真的好酷!
Whatever…
隨便啦…
(稱讚兒子好酷後,跟著不在乎,哪招?)
 
狗狗 金
(Do you want me to go with you?)
(你想要我跟你去嗎?)
Yes NO
Yes
(I guess I have no choice Let’s go.)
(我猜我沒有選擇,走吧。)
 
波奇
All right! You go out in front, and I’llfollow at a safe distance.
好了!你出去走前面,我會保持安全距離跟在後面。
Let’s get going!
我們出發吧!
 
要出門時電話響起來了
 
爸爸
Hello, it’s your dad.
哈囉,我是你老爸。
(在鬼島應該會當作詐騙…)
“Work to exhaustion when you’re young…”
“趁年輕時去拼勁全力…”
(不明意思,查不到典故,怪異的開場白,有翻譯是說搏命要趁早)
Have you ever heard of a weird saying like this?
你有沒有聽說過這樣奇怪的說法?
Just remember, I’m always behind you 100%.Don’t be afraid.
不用擔心,只要記得我永遠100%支持你。
I know that you’re brave.
我知道你是勇敢的。
You can do it!
你可以辦的到的!
Don’t forget to call me periodically during your adventure.
在你冒險途中別忘記定期打電話給我。
I can make a record of your progress when you call me.
當你打給我時,我可以對你的進展作記錄。
Oh yeah, I deposited $30 into your bank account.
噢,我存了30塊在你的銀行帳戶。
Do you have your ATM card?
你有你的提款卡嗎?
Withdraw your money from any cash machine and buy whatever you need.
從提款機領錢和買任何你需要的東西。
Good Luck, m’boy! I fell like such a hero!
祝你好運,我的孩子!我覺得我好像英雄一樣!
What? Well, the father of a hero, at least. Wa ha ha!
什麼?嗯,至少是像是一個英雄的爸爸。哇 哈 哈!
(有點阿達的爸爸)
Slam! Beeeeeeeep!
啪搭! 嗶嗶嗶嗶嗶!

電話目前只能打給爸爸,
1.可以查詢下一級所需經驗值
2.遊戲中的冒險資金由爸爸匯款給你,敵人是不會掉錢的
3.記錄
Ness? It’your dad.
尼斯?我是你爸。
Well, exp to get to the next level,
嗯,升級的經驗還要,
Ness…4
尼斯…4
Anyway, what do you need fro me me?
不管如何,你想要我做什麼?
Record  Nothing,really
記錄  真的沒事
Record
記錄
All done.
都好了。
Your dear old dad was also thinking about hitting the hay for the night.
你親愛的老爸晚上也想上床睡覺了。
I have created a record of your adventure to this point.
這個點已經創建你的冒險記錄。
Good night, sleep tight.
晚安,睡個好覺。
Continue    End
繼續  結束
Continue
繼續
Ness, you like to work hard, just like your mother.
尼斯,你像你媽一樣喜歡努力工作。
But, I don’t think it’s good to work too hard.
但是我覺得工作的太辛苦並不好
(Click! Beep-Beep-Beep…)
(掛斷!嗶-嗶-嗶…)
 
出門

到山頂路上會遇到的敵人
Dog

Snake

Crow
 
 
艾格瑞
Hey, Ness.
嘿,尼斯。
I was too busy to investigate, but I heard a child’s voice on the hilltop.
我忙著研究,但是我聽到有小孩的聲音從山頂傳來。
I’m a busy man, but when I do a job, I do it well. I’m a man’s man.
我是個大忙人,但我會做好我的工作,我是男人中的男人。
 
到了山頂狗狗很沒義氣的落跑了,野性的直覺!

Awooooof!
ㄠㄨ~~~
(If I knew this was going to be such ascary place,I wouldn’t have come along… I’m outta here!)
早知道這邊那麼的恐怖,我就不來了…我要離開這裡!

到山頂看到畢奇在樹下睡覺

畢奇
You woke me up…
你吵醒我了…
Pokey! I’ve been looking all over for you…
波奇!我一直到處找你…
You see, Pokey got scared and ran away…
你看,波奇嚇到烙跑…
Well, I’m glad that you’re okay at least…
嗯,我很高興至少你沒事…
Let’s go home now. I bet Mom and Dad are worried sick about us.
現在我們回家吧。我猜媽媽和爸爸已經擔心我們到快發瘋。
Geez! Sometimes I wonder which one of us is the real big brother.
哎呀!有時候我真懷疑我們倆誰是大哥。
 
經過隕石時
 
波奇
Ness.
尼斯。
Do you hear a buzzing that sounds like a bee flying around?
你有聽到像是蜜蜂在飛的嗡嗡聲嗎?
Yes  NO
Yes! You can hear it!
對!你有聽到!
 
石頭裂開孫悟空跑出來了
隕石發出光芒
跑出隻蜜蜂

Buzz Buzz (嗡嗡)
A bee
蜜蜂
I am not…
我不是蜜蜂…
I’m from 10 years in the future.
我來自10年後的未來
And,
還有
In the future, all is devastation…
在未來,一切都被破壞了…
Giygas, the universal cosmic destroyer,
sent all to the horror of eternal darkness…
宇宙破壞魔王-基格,將一切葬送在永恆黑暗的恐怖中…
……
……
However, you must listen!
無論如何,你必須聽!
Where I am from,
there is a well-known legend that has beenhanded down from ancient times.
我來自未來,有一個從遠古時代流傳下來的知名傳說。
 
It says”When the chosen boy reaches thepoint, he will find the light.
它說”當被選擇的男孩到達目的地,他會找到光芒。
The passing of tine will shatter the nightmarerock
通過音叉將粉碎夢魘之石
and will reveal the path of light. ”
並且展現光芒的道路。”
you see, it is my opinion that you are that boy, Ness.
你瞧,依我的判斷你就是那個男孩,尼斯。
This I believe…
我相信這個傳說…
……
……
Giygas’ monstrous plan must have been set in motion somewhere on Earth…
基格的詭計一定已經在地球的那個地方開始了…
It you start to confront the enemy immediately,
你要開始勇敢面對接近的敵人們,
You may have time to counter the evil intentions of Giygas.
你可能還有時間去對抗基格邪惡的意圖
…The legends from the ancient times tell of three boys and a girl who
defeat Giygas.
…根據古老傳說,將有三個男孩和一個女孩擊敗基格。
…I will tell you more later.
…晚點我會告訴你更多。
Go now! And do not be anxious about thefuture.
現在走吧!不用太擔心未來。
You have much work to do, Ness.
你還有許多事情要做,尼斯。
Did you listen to what I told you?
你聽懂我跟你說的這些嗎?
Yes No
Yes
瞭解
Thank you for listening to my long story.
謝謝你聽完這落落長的故事。
You are as exceptional as I expected you to be…
你比我預期的還要優秀…
 
Buzz Buzz now joins you.
嗡嗡現在加入你

波奇
Ness!
尼斯!
It looks like you’re really in a lot of trouble this time…
這時候看起來你真的有很多麻煩…
Three boys, he said?
他說三個男孩們?
…Uhhh…
…唔…
I’m not one of those three, am I?...
我應該不是其中一個吧?
…’Cause…I’m not I’m not into this kind of thing at all…
…我應該不是,我一點也不想跟這種事情扯上關係
Geez. My heart is almost pounding right out of my chest!...
唉呀。我的心臟撲通撲通地幾乎快從右胸跳出來了!

(我表姐是說,right作副詞不翻當作強調語氣也可以,但我覺得翻成從右胸跳出,會比較符合波奇裝死的個性吧,心臟在左邊…兄弟~)
 
下山囉
 
中途經過艾格瑞的小屋

艾格瑞
Ness, buddy…I have something to tell you,and only.
尼斯,老弟…我有一些只有你能聽的事情要告訴你。
Can you come visit me later, alone?
你晚點可以單獨過來嗎?
 
到了山腳
照慣例敵方會派小弟來送死(誤)

Starman Junior (下級外星人)
It’s been a long time, Buzz Buzz.
好久不見,嗡嗡。
You’ve been successful at foiling Master Giygas’ plan.
你已經成功擾亂了基格主人的計劃。
But…Buzz Buzz, you must now surrender.
但是…嗡嗡,你現在必須投降。
You’re no longer a hero, but just a useless insect.
你不再是個英雄,只不過是隻無能的蟲子。
I’ll stomp you hard!
我將會把你踩扁在腳下!

第一次Boss戰,不過主打是嗡嗡,尼斯和波奇兄弟倆純屬跑龍套的。
招式:PSI Freeze α (超能力-冷凍 α)
     PSI Fire β (超能力-火焰 β)
嗡嗡會放PSI Shield Σ (超能力-護盾Σ)給我方全體和普攻
畢奇和尼斯雖然也會跟著打,但擊中也只有1~9點攻擊力或MISS
波奇戰鬥中會…
假哭
把尼斯當成盾
對尼斯抱怨
…打醬油打成這樣蠻無言的,弟弟比他好多了,哥哥研判為豬一樣的隊友無誤
 
打倒下級外星人後
 
嗡嗡
Whew!...I was taking a big chance there…
呼!...赫哩嘎在...
He came from 10 years in the future to kill me, so can’t relax yet!
他是從10年後的未來過來殺我的,所以不能鬆懈!
From now on, you’ll be fighting enemies sent by Giygas, as well as humans who have evil thoughts.
從現在開始,你將會跟被基格送來敵人以及和他們一樣有邪惡思想的人們戰鬥。
There’ll definitely make trouble duringyour adventure!
這肯定將會在你的冒險旅途中造成麻煩。
Animals are also becoming violent
動物也會變得兇爆
Due to Giyyas’ influence over the evil intheir minds!
因為基格的邪惡力量會影響牠們的心智
It is the truth, so listen!
這是真的,所以好好聽著!
 
送波奇兄弟回家,他老爸老媽回來了

Lardna (琳達)
Where in sam hill have you boys been?
你們這群小孩跑去山姆丘陵的那邊去了?
I’ll have to think of a suitable punishment!
我會想一個合適的懲罰的!
 

Aloysius (奧羅依修斯)
I’m really sorry that my kids troubled you so much…
我真的很抱歉,我的小孩帶給你那麼多麻煩…
Both of you are really going to get it now!
你們兩個現在立刻給我上去樓去!
By the way, Iwould be happy if you left sometime soon.     
順便跟你說,如果你這時能快點離開,我會很高興。
I’m tired of your family living next door.
我對住在隔壁的你們一家感到很厭煩。
We’re loaned your father a lot of money.
我們借給你父親許多錢。
It may have been a hundred thousand dollarsor more…
可能有十幾萬或者更多…
Well, I guess it really could have beenless, but because of the loan,
my family and I now live in poverty!
好吧,我猜可能有減少了,但因為借貸給你們,我的家人和我現在過的很貧困!

琳達衝了過來

琳達
My husband is much too lenient with thechildren.
我的先生對孩子們太寬容了。
Oh well, nice guys finish last. That’s thestory of our life…
喔~好吧,好人總是吃虧。這就是我們的生活…
Ayaaaeee!
啊~~~!
I think it’s a dung beetle! I’ll smash yourguts out!
我想那是隻蟑螂!我要把你的腸子打到噴出來!
 
悲劇了,嗡嗡慘遭魔手
 
嗡嗡
Agh! “Gasp”
唉! (喘氣)
I was…
我…
…much weaker than I thought…
…比我想像中的還虛弱…
So you must now begin your adventure…
所以你現在必須開始你的冒險…
see…
再…
you…
見…
oh, I just remembered…
喔,我剛剛才想到…
Listen to my final words…
聽好我最後的遺言…
To defeat Giygas, your own power must unite with the Earth’s…
要打敗基格,你必須把你的力量跟地球聯合起來…
the Earth will then channel your power and multiply it…
地球將會引導你的力量並且將它強化…
there are eight points that you must visit.Make these places your own…
你必須去拜訪8個地點。讓這些地方成為你專屬…
Each of these location is “Your Sanctuary.”
這些的位置是你的庇護所
One of them is near Onett. It is called “Giant Step.”
其中一個就在歐尼特附近。他叫”巨人腳印”
Go there first…
第一個去那裡…
Do you understand?
你懂了嗎?
Yes  No
Yes
All right.
太好了。
You are a very intelligent young man…and…
你是一個非常聰明的年輕人…還有…
Oh! The pain!...Everything is getting dark.
喔!好痛!...我眼前一片黑。
urgh!...”Gasp”…
嘔!...(喘氣)
Before I pass on, I want to give you something…
在我掛掉前,我想要給你一些東西…
It is the Sound Stone.
這是音石
You can record the melodies from the eight “Your Sanctuary” locations
into this stone. It is an awesome item…
你可以從8個你的庇護所地點記錄旋律到石頭裡。這是一個聖物…
By the way…I’m almost gone,
but did you want to hear the story one more time?
順便跟你說…我幾乎快掛了,但你還想在聽一次這個故事嗎?
Yes No
NO
Good!
太好了!
It’s already dawn outside…
我已經看到外面的曙光了…
But it doesn’t matter to me.
但是這對我已經不重要。
I’m fading fast…
我衰弱的很快…
Argh! ”Gasp”
啊!(喘氣)
(出場沒多久就領便當了~)
(Ness got the Sound Stone.)
尼斯得到音石
 
離開波奇家就天亮了



尼斯的大冒險就從這裡開始,下一期…尼斯與法蘭克的基情
應該沒下一期了XD

引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=2111912
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

8喜歡★LONEJA 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:超想買空氣槍打惡狗... 後一篇:2013雜記...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

SALOL~~
望德勒斯圖書館更新中~看更多我要大聲說3小時前


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】