I know the gutter and I know the stink of the street(我知道街上的水溝與惡臭)
Kicked like a dog, I have spat out the bile of defeat(就像腳踢野狗一般,我吐出敗局的膽汁)
All you beauties who towered above me(你所有的女人將對我感到恐懼)
You who gave me the smack of your rod(那個用棍子棒打我的人)
Now I give you the gutter(現在我將你投入溝中)
I give you the judgement of God!(我將給你神的制裁)
Vengeance victorious(勝利的復仇)
These are the glorious days(這些輝煌的日子)
Women of Paris, come gather your bloody bouquets!(巴黎的女人們,來收集你們血腥的花束)
Now gaze on our goddess of justice(現在來看著我們的正義女神敞開大門)
With her shimmering, glimmering blade(伴隨著她閃閃發亮並泛著微光的刀刃)
As she kisses these traitors she sings them a last serenade(當她親吻這些叛徒並為他們唱最後的小夜曲)
Sing, swing(歌唱吧,擺盪吧)
Savour the sting(品嘗著這個利刃)
As she severs you, Madame Guillotine(在她斬斷你的同時,斷頭台夫人)
Slice, come paradise(切斷成片,來去天堂)
You'll be smitten with Madame Guillotine(你將與斷頭台夫人一同出擊)
The world may be ugly, but each man must do what he must(世界也許是骯髒的,但每一個人必須這麼做因為這是必須的)
Give in pretty dear, in a year you will be pretty dust(打扮得漂亮點吧親愛的,一年後你將成為最美麗的灰燼)
Now come let our lady possess you(現在讓我們的女士佔有你)
In her breathtaking, hair-raising bed(在她驚人、令人髮指的床上)
She will tingle your spine(她將抖動你的脊椎)
As she captures your heart and your head(當她捕捉住你的心臟與頭顱時)
Sing, swing(歌唱吧,擺盪吧)
Savour the sting(品嘗著這個利刃)
As she severs you, Madame Guillotine(在她斬斷你的同時,斷頭台夫人)
Slice, come paradise(切斷成片,來去天堂)
Our Delilah will shave you razor clean (我們的大利拉將用剃刀將你清淨)
God, when did man lose his reason?(神啊,你幾時讓人們失去他們的理智?)
Save us, my God, if you're there(請拯救我們,我的神,如果你真的在那裏)
God, can you not feel the terror like a fire in the air?(神啊,難道祢感受不到這份恐怖就像在空氣中燃燒的火焰嗎?)
Flash, slash! Glisten and gash! (剎那,斬斷!刀刃的閃光,劃開!)
She will ravash you, Madame Guillotine (她將撕碎你,斷頭台夫人)
Split, Madame just bit (切割吧,女士這只是輕輕一咬)
Give her more to bite, she's a hungry queen (給她更多的切斬,她是個飢餓的女王)
Sing, savour the sting(歌唱吧,品嘗著這個利刃)
As she severs you, Madame Guillotine(在她斬斷你的同時,斷頭台夫人)
Slice, come paradise (切斷成片,來去天堂)
Hail her Majesty!(為她的宏偉歡呼吧!)
Madame Guillotine! (斷頭台夫人!)