這首真的很有張力!
Gravity(重力)
Vocalist:Jessica Vosk / Alex Brightman
Composer:Sam Haft / Andrew Underberg
翻譯:衣都
請勿未經同意使用或轉載
請勿未經同意使用或轉載
Does no one know who they're dealin' with?
他們根本不知道自己招惹了誰
Think I'll let it go.
以為我會就這樣算了
Forget and forgive?
選擇遺忘和原諒?
The rage in me(Yeah?)
我心中的怒火
is terminal.(Yeah?)
已達臨界
已達臨界
There's no remedy(Yeah?)
沒有良方
but to burn'em all.
唯有將他們全數焚盡
I still got a job to do.
我的使命尚未完成
My mission's incomplete.
任務還沒有結束
Only a traitor could consider making peace.
只有叛徒,才會想談和
The princess has to pay
地獄公主得付出代價
for what she did that day.
為她那天所為
為她那天所為
For what she took away!
為她奪走的一切
為她奪走的一切
Storm's comin',
風暴來臨
I can see the clouds.
我已看見烏雲聚起
我已看見烏雲聚起
No runnin's gonna save you now!
再怎麼逃,都救不了你
再怎麼逃,都救不了你
And hard rain is gonna fall down
大雨即將傾盆而下
大雨即將傾盆而下
like gravity,
如重力般無情
如重力般無情
like gravity!
如重力般墜落
Eye for and eye
以眼還眼
says you own me a debt!
你欠下的債,當該清算
Blood demands blood,
血債血償
gonna get my hands wet!
我會親手了斷
The flood's comin'
洪水將至
and now you can bet on tragedy,like gravity!
悲劇必然,如同重力般無人可倖免
You think you're Hell's great savior.
你自以為是地獄的救贖
Will you still when I return the favor?
待我回敬之時,看你是否仍能無畏
Take the one you need.
我會奪走你最在乎的人
Make you watch them bleed.
迫使你親眼目睹他們支離破碎
Will you break thinking how you couldn't save her?
當你意識到救不了她的那一刻——你還能撐得住嗎?
Wishin' you were there when they needed you.
懊悔沒能在他們最需要時挺身而出
The only soul who's ever completed you.
那個唯一能完整你的靈魂,早已墜入虛無
Maybe then you'll get a little heated too
也許到那時,你也會稍稍動怒
and understand why this is what I need to do!
並明白,我為何需要走上此途
Storm's comin',
風暴來臨
I can see the clouds.
我已看見烏雲聚起
我已看見烏雲聚起
No runnin's gonna save you now.
再怎麼逃,都救不了你
再怎麼逃,都救不了你
And hard rain is gonna fall down,
大雨即將傾盆而下
大雨即將傾盆而下
like gravity,
如重力般無情
如重力般無情
like gravity!
如重力般墜落
Eye for and eye
以眼還眼
says you own me a debt!(Yeah!)
你欠下的債,當該清算
Blood demands blood,
血債血償
gonna get my hands wet!
我會親手了斷
The flood's comin'
洪水將至
and now you can bet on tragedy,like gravity!
悲劇必然 如同重力般無人倖免
媽啊這兩個,踐是真的很踐,但唱也是真的很會唱,全劇裡的搖滾樂擔當,聽得好爽