Music - Mili
蠟燭會抱持著被使用的期待嗎?
Do the candles look forward to being used?
被迫離別時又能否微笑以對?
Enjoy bidding adieu, adieu?
我為你保留的每句話語都化為了苦澀的結果
Every word I have saved for you came out wrong afterwards
因此我緘口不言
So I spoke no more
你會認為
Would you say
全心全意鼓起勇氣的人是個懦夫嗎?
That someone who had every intention to be brave was a coward?
成為像你一樣的人肯定無比美好
Must be great being you
充滿渾然天成的力量
Power comes as second nature
被仰慕的感覺必定十分美妙
Must feel amazing to be longed for, longed for
我想張開我的雙眸
I opened my eyes
眼瞼卻被藉口封上
Cemented excuses to my lash line
因此我閉目不視
So I could see no more
像我這般懦弱的人該歸向何處?
So which home should someone as weak as I go?
當我困於低潮時又該追尋哪片天空?
And which sky should I aim for when I’ve only been low?
(我無法脫離低潮)
(I have only been low)
你的幻象日夜折磨著我
Day and night your ghosts continue to haunt me
告訴我該成為何種角色
Tell me who to be
我若與你同行,又能否得到幸福快樂的結局?
If I went with you,will there be happily-ever-afters?
啜飲茶品時,我一同沉浸其中
Sipping on tea I steeped together, together
向我講述一名無所不知的英雄的故事
Read me a story of a hero born knowing the all
(向我講述我書中的故事)
(Read me a book of me)
因此我掩耳不聞
So I could hear no more