創作內容

1 GP

【音樂】ロミオとシンデレラ Razzy ver.

作者:洛 雨韻(。・ω・。)ゝ│2013-01-25 19:10:12│巴幣:2│人氣:431
ロミオとシンデレラ」





Please don't let our love turn out into atragedy like it was for Juliet
請不要讓我們的愛戀變得就像是那齣獻給茱麗葉的悲劇
Take me away into your arms...
帶我到你的懷抱中……
It's all I ask of you
這就是我對你唯一的要求

I say good night to both my Father and myMother
我對爸爸媽媽都道了聲晚安
I hope they'll be able to dream of oneanother
我希望他們都將能夠夢到彼此
I think it's time that all the grown-ups goto bed
我想是時候這些大人上床睡覺了

Enchanting caramel that carries sweetillusions
讓人著迷的焦糖帶來甜蜜的幻覺
My crossing legs that bring on sexualconfusion
我交疊的雙腿引起對於性的困惑
How farther will I let you go on thissinful night?
我會讓你繼續這罪惡的夜晚多久呢?

Screams of pain to" take it easy!Won't you bite me gently?"
因為疼痛而大叫著:「別著急!你不溫柔點咬我嗎?」
"Don’t you dare forget that I'm notready quite yet."
「你竟然敢忘記我還沒有完全準備好嗎。」
It's because of my mom that I've beenacting sweetly and nice to you
因為有我的媽媽,所以我才能夠有適當的舉止也才能對你好

All the things that I don't know, how theyenchant me so
所有我不理解的事情,它們是如此地使我著迷
But isn't that normal, or at least how itshould go
但是這並不正常,否則至少它們也該走開了吧
Show me all your feelings and I'll let youin my heart
對我展現所有你的情感,而我也將把你放在我的心上
Oh, if only you knew this from the start...
哦,如果只有你知道這來自於一開始……

I feel so in love just like Cinderella
我就像仙杜瑞拉是如此地陷入於愛戀中
And I will chase after you wearing only myglass shoes
我會只穿著我的玻璃鞋追逐於你身後
I pray to God for time to come to a halt
我向神祈禱著時間能夠暫停
Before the evil can come leaving us both atfault
在惡魔到來前,留下我倆的錯誤
Now, I have to escape just like Juliet did
現在,我必須像茱麗葉曾做的那樣逃離
But please don't call me by that name, wearen't the same
但是請不要那樣叫喚我的名字,我們兩個並不一樣哦

It's not okay, please I just want you tostay
這並不行,我只不過是想要請你留下來
Because without you here what is there forme to do?
因為這裡沒有了你,我在那兒又能做些什麼呢?
So if I cried, would you always be righthere by my side?
所以如果我哭泣,你會永遠地陪伴在我身旁嗎?

I try so hard to look like I'm older thanmy age
我努力地去試著讓自己看起來比年齡還要成熟
I wear mascara to conceal the fact I'm inrage
我刷上睫毛膏來消去我瘋狂的事實
I promise you, I'll be a good girl from nowon
我向你保證,從現在起會成為一位好女孩
There's no one here to stop me from thethings that I do
這裡沒有人阻止我所做的事情
I want some love so why don't you comeplease me, you fool
我想要一些愛戀,所以為什麼你不來取悅我,反而欺瞞我呢
How farther will we be able to cross theline ?
我們能夠跨越這界線多遠呢?

Now I know that this is true, I fell inlove with you
現在我了解這是真的,我愛上你了
The pain is killing me, as I am screamingmy pleas
這種痛讓我痛苦不堪,在我為了我的懇求尖叫出聲的時候
I think you know by now that my Fatherdoesn't seem to like you much
我想你現在也知道我的爸爸似乎並不太喜歡你

I can see your hands reach out, as I beginto pout
我能夠看到你的手伸了出來,在我開始起嘴不開心的時候
And now I see it clear, you really love memy dear
現在我可以清楚地看到,親愛的,你是真的愛我
Take me far away so we can make love Romeo
帶我遠走高飛,這樣我們就能夠盡情纏綿,羅密歐
Oh, won't you fulfill my fantasies...
哦,難道你不想要讓我的幻想成真嗎……

So I'll just run away like Cinderella
所以我將像仙杜瑞拉那樣奔逃
I'll scream my love for you, while leavingyou my glass shoe
我將大聲喊出我給你的愛,在我為你遺留下我那支玻璃鞋的時候
I'll pray to God that you'll come searchingfor me
我向神祈禱著你將會來尋找我
Save me from all my dreams, while I runaway and flee
在我所有的夢中拯救我,在我離家奔逃之時
Well, I'm sure that Cinderella was lyingherself
嗯,我確定仙杜瑞拉欺瞞她自己
It's not an accident, she left her shoe onpurpose
這不是件意外,她是有目地地遺留下她的鞋子
I understand that she and I are the same
我了解她與我都是一樣的
Oh, I just want to be loved, so no moreplaying games
哦,我只是想要被愛,所以不再玩遊戲了
So, just look for me and then you'll soonfind what you seek
所以,來找我,然後你將很快地就找到你所尋找的

Why don't you just take a look and see whatI have hidden in the corners of my heart?
為什麼你不來看一眼,看一下我在我心的角落藏著些什麼?
Can you see that it's filled with all of mydirty thoughts and all my needs and my wants?
你能夠看見那裡充滿了所有我骯髒的想法、需求以及需要嗎?
I want you to fill me up until I burst outforth and give into my desires
我想要你填滿我直到我向外爆發而出並順從我的慾望
I'm drawn into ecstasy, oh, how I feel sofree, please tell me what it could be?
我被狂喜所吸引,噢,我感到是如此地自由,請告訴我這怎麼辦到的?
But if I lose you, I wouldn't know what todo
但是如果我失去了你,我將不知道我還能夠做些什麼

My happiness seemed to be stored in a box,I need to find the key so I can open the lock
我的幸福好似被存放於箱子中,我需要去找尋一把鑰匙,讓我能夠打開那道鎖
I'm scared in pain, but I won't cry out invain
我害怕痛苦,但是我不會讓哭叫變得白費
The thought of you hating me, I know itcouldn't be
你討厭我的這個想法,我知道這將不可能成真

Well, my mom and my daddy don't care aboutme
嗯,我媽媽還有我爸爸並不擔憂我
They aren't different yet, they are thesame as can be
他們現在並不一樣,但是他們可以變成同樣的人
I'll stop my lies, and I'll be true tomyself
我會停止我的謊言,我會對我自己誠實
I'll just stick to the facts, I dropped mygolden axe
我會只忠於事實,丟棄我的金斧頭

So, If I keep lying too much likeCinderella
所以,如果我一直像仙杜瑞拉那樣過度地說謊
I know I'll meet the fate that she alonehad to face
我知道我會遇見她必須面對的孤寂的事實
I'm really scared, and I have no clue whatto do
我是如此地害怕,我沒有線索讓我知道該做什麼
But, I hope I don't end up just like hertoo
但是,我希望我不會像她那樣終止我的故事
So before that happens, won't you come andrescue me
所以在它發生前,難道你不來拯救我嗎


-----------
終於...完成惹ORZ|||||||||||
有種不知道殺掉我多少腦細胞的感覺ORZ

當初聽到這首歌是
只能說黑子坑摔了不知道多少太太先生們啊(???)
可是我到現在還是還沒看,坑太多(被種掉#

然後Razzy(Razzyness)的作品滿多的XD
我有翻過的就是ACUTE~(艸)

(まど@実写リロ)也有唱ロミオとシンデレラ的英文版喔OW<b
也請不要錯過了XD/
(這兩個自己剛剛還都偷跑去修了一下)

那麼下次見/

最近放寒假一直宅在家裡的渣渣緋玥嵐
2013.01.25
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=1877635
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

同標籤作品搜尋:音樂|英語で歌ってみたリンク|ロミオとシンデレラ|doriko|Razzyness|Razzy|まど@実写リロ|Miku-tan|serena|歌い手

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

1喜歡★jsps50322 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:【短篇】有借有還,再借不... 後一篇:【音樂】Darren H...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

p5147f86看到的大家
今天不務正業寫了seed劇場版觀影心得,大家快來一起討論吧(≧ω≦)/看更多我要大聲說昨天19:52


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】